User Tag List

Thread: [Theory] Unknown Fairy Tail Founder

Post Thanks / Like

Post [Theory] Unknown Fairy Tail Founder

So in Chapter 342 we saw a picture of the 4 Fairy tail Founders : Mavis | Purehito | Walrot | Unknow Guy

Recently in portugal it Started to air the dubbed version of fairy tail and when i was watching the Paradise Tower Arc i remembered the Death of the old man that Erza called Grandpa .... and then it came to me a crazy theory ....

Could it be that guy with the big A S S Fairy Tail Symbol on the back the Unknown Founder guy ? i mean for some reason he could have been captured because of being to weak to wield magic and perhaps the rest of the fairy tail Crew didnt knew he was alive ..... for some reason i think they perhaps though that probably he died along with mavis..... I´m presuming that Mavis died in battle and he was probably left severly injured .....

What ya think ?
    CHeck ouy my AMvs in My youtube CHannel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/kingLostSouls

Path to Extermination [ASMV] Eren´s Rage (Attack on titan):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGtPJlQcTRw

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't think so. The man you are referring to is Rob. He was a member of Makarov's old team (with Yajima, Porlyusica, Goldmine, and Bob) and we've seen a picture of what he looked like when he was younger. He's around Makarov's age, not over 105 like Walrot, Mavis, and Precht/Purehito.

I think the guy was Makarov's father, maybe, or possibly the leader of Tartaros. But I doubt that *two* of the old founders of FT would go on to create dark guilds, so he's probably not the Tartaros leader.

I saw a really good theory for who he was once, but I don't remember. :S

Post Thanks / Like
    He reminds me of a mix between Laxus and the sand guy from Fairy Tail. (Forgot his name)

I do think that he is related to Makarov. Perhaps his father? That line across his eye makes me wonder.

Hmm I'm gonna take time to think about this one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofsouls View Post
    So in Chapter 342 we saw a picture of the 4 Fairy tail Founders : Mavis | Purehito | Walrot | Unknow Guy

Recently in portugal it Started to air the dubbed version of fairy tail and when i was watching the Paradise Tower Arc i remembered the Death of the old man that Erza called Grandpa .... and then it came to me a crazy theory ....

Could it be that guy with the big A S S Fairy Tail Symbol on the back the Unknown Founder guy ? i mean for some reason he could have been captured because of being to weak to wield magic and perhaps the rest of the fairy tail Crew didnt knew he was alive ..... for some reason i think they perhaps though that probably he died along with mavis..... I´m presuming that Mavis died in battle and he was probably left severly injured .....

What ya think ?

I think he might be Makarov's dad. Didn't Hades say in the Tenrou island Laxus reminded him of someone, we all assumed it was Makarov but what if it was actually this guy?

Also, it would explain why Makarov got chosen for guild master, skill aside.

In what channel does FT air here?
    “I've been through so many meetings and partings. They were like a heavy secret, but when I started to talk about them, they seemed to sparkle... I couldn't put them into words.”

““I can't explain it very well but it seems that lately, it doesn't matter, human or spirit. If your hearts touch, it's the same thing. When you're all alone, you get lonely, and the first step is always scary. Everyone once in a while, I wouldn't mind them relying on me.” ”