User Tag List

Thread: Fairy Tail Best!

The Slayer
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Best!

So the rumors are true. The Fairy Tail anime is ending March 30th or something.

However, they'll also be showing reruns. And on April 4th, a new anime will begin, called "Fairy Tail Best!" with a newer animation team, which will probably have better animation. I am going to assume they're starting it all over again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Baithin View Post
    So the rumors are true. The Fairy Tail anime is ending March 30th or something.

However, they'll also be showing reruns. And on April 4th, a new anime will begin, called "Fairy Tail Best!" with a newer animation team, which will probably have better animation. I am going to assume they're starting it all over again.
    ANN says that the rerun will run under the name "Fairy Tail Best!" so I don't think it is a new anime.

This is what Mashima said:

it's actually not over yet. I can't say more than this, but I hope you watch the rerun starting in April and wait for the day I can announce some good news." He added in English, "Anime is not the end. Don't stop believing."

Post Thanks / Like
    A reboot with better animation wouldn't make sense because the anime was already doing poor in ratings.

My guess is that it's simply ending much like Bleach did because it's far too close to the manga. I would expect it to come back in a year or so.

4. Thanks Zack Fair thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DN View Post
    A reboot with better animation wouldn't make sense because the anime was already doing poor in ratings.

My guess is that it's simply ending much like Bleach did because it's far too close to the manga. I would expect it to come back in a year or so.
    That's probably the main reason why they're stopping it, although I think you and I can both agree that they need to come back with better animations. FT animations are one of the worst I've ever seen. They have to take into consideration that the quality of the animation is what can also draw in good ratings. We're in 2013 and having crappy animation like that is unacceptable.